Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Fry Family!!

Ok... I'm finally going to blog. I'm not sure what I'm doing, but here I go!!

Life is great here and our family is growing so much! Our latest news is that Noah was baptized on Saturday. It was such a great day. Lots of family and friends made it down to show Noah how much they love him and are proud of him.

We also had the chance to get our family picture taken!! It's been years! Finally we have a nice picture with all of us. Thanks to Dave Young for some REALLY great shots of the kids. Josiah wants some new ones in a few weeks... after he has a chance to diet and loose a few pounds. My first words when I saw the pics were "Wow, those are GREAT!" Josiah's first words were "Wow, I look fat!" I told him no way, but he really wants to get back down to where he was when we were first married. No matter what, I think he's great looking and a great husband!

I feel so lucky to have such a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment